Iberico Pork Chop with Chimichurri and Pecan Nuts
- Iberian Pork Chop
- Pecan nuts
- Salt & pepper
- Chimichurri Sauce. We made this from scratch but you can use a store bought mix.
- Rosemary and Thyme bunch
- Aggressively salt and pepper both sides of the pork chop and drizzle with olive oil.
- Heat up a pan on high heat with a little olive oil and sear pork chop until brown on both sides.
- While the pork chop is being cooked, pull out an aluminum foil sheet. Gather rosemary and thyme as a base. Add some olive oil and the chimichurri sauce over the herbs.
- Place the pork chop over the herbs and sauce mix and close the aluminum foil and let it rest for 1 hour. This will help keep all the juices intact and absorb aromas from the herbs.
- Meanwhile, mash the pecan nuts with salt in a bowl.
- Open up porkchop and drizzle chimi sauce and olive oil and sprinkle the pecan nuts on top. Reheat in oven or throw back on grill to resear.
Comment below if you tried this and what you thought. Tell us any variations you tried.